Estuary Publishing is committed to protecting the privacy of visitors to this website (the “Site”) and to complying with UK Data Protection legislation. This policy explains how we treat the personal information that you provide to us.
Estuary Publishing is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• your visits to and use of this Site
• name and gender
• contact information including email address
• demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
• any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this Site.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• administration of this Site.
• improving the services we offer.
• for internal record keeping.
• for use in improving our products and services.
• to supply you with the information or services that you have requested.
• to contact you for your views on our services.
• so we may periodically send promotional emails about new services, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• from time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
• to send you information about our business.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure or alteration we have put in place suitable procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
If you should no longer agree to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may inform us in writing or by email to email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties, unless we are required by law to do so.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Changes to this policy